Located in Namba, Osaka’s central neighborhood, Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka is within walking distance of many popular attractions and Namba Station. Enjoy modern facilities and stately British design as you explore the hotel.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants.
• On-site Sanno Art Museum and reproduction of All Saints’ Church Brockhampton chapel.
• Concierge desk.
• Self-parking: 1,500 yen per car, per stay.Nonsmoking Standard Twin Room accommodations with:
• 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults and 1 child age 5 years or younger, or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 children ages 5 years or younger, or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 child age 6 years or older. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy with 1 child age 6 years and older. Please be aware that the hotel allows only 1 extra bed per room, therefore occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children ages 6 years and older is not permitted.)
• Air purifier with humidifier function.
• Ionic hairdryer.
• Pajamas to use during your stay.
• Writing desk.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka
Naniwa-ku, Osaka 5560017, Japan
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.